Parents & Friends
The Parent's & Friend's Association is an essential and active member of the School Community, forming a vital link between school and home. The Association organises fundraising and social events throughout the school year to help raise frunds to provide additional resources for TAS students.
TAS P&F is offering these Aprons for $25.
Subcommittees of the P&F Association operate for TAS White Rock Senior, TAS White Rock Junior and TAS Kewarra Beach.
Application forms are available at all TAS receptions for completion and lodgement, and are to be delivered to the P&F Secretary.
Constitution and Reports
- Parents & Friends Constitution 87.87 Kb
- P & F Management Committee Report 201347.22 KB
- P & F Management Committee Report 2012
- P & F AGM Management Committee Report 2011 76.65 Kb
- P & F AGM Management Committee Report 2010 157.65 Kb
- P & F AGM Management Committee Report 2009 247.88 Kb
- P & F AGM Management Committee Report 2008 21.58 Kb
- P & F AGM Management Committee Report 2007 76.63 Kb
2013/14 P&F Management Committee
- President - Rachael Philp (Ph: 0417 009 353)
- Vice President, TAS White Rock - Kate Miller
- Vice President, TAS Marlin Coast - Vicki Sanderson
- Secretary - vacant
- Treasurer - Rod Weir
- Committee members - Heather Brown, Nic Morris, Russell Schmidt and Julie Statton.