Living and studying overseas will mean many changes to your life and if you are to make the most of this opportunity you need to maintain a positive outlook and understand that it is your responsibility to adapt to your new cultural and academic environment. Many things will be very different from what you are used to and embracing change is the only way to succeed.
Students are expected to...
- Have a strong desire to learn English.
- Demonstrate this desire to learn English by concerted effort and by adopting positive study routines and practices at school and with homework
- Use English as much as possible inside and outside the classroom.
- Show a willingness to be involved and participate in all aspects of school life at Trinity Anglican School. This includes things such as: tutor days, camps, work experience, sport carnivals, inter-school competitions, clubs etc.
- Show a willingness to integrate into the Australian lifestyle and the TAS community. It is therefore essential for prospective students to develop an appreciation of what this means, both culturally and linguistically.
- Understand and obey rules which are in force at school and in the wider local community.
- Develop independent goals and methods of overcoming work-related and culture-related problems.
- Maintain a high level of health and fitness.
To read TAS' International Student Policies and Procedures click here.
Information for International Students
- TAS International Brochure 2.17 Mb
- Enrolment Form 135.73 Kb
- Terms of Payment of School Fees 300.51 Kb
- International Student Business Notice 155.14 Kb
- International Tuition Fees 2014186.26 KB
- TAS Homestay Fees 2014126.22 KB